Friday, January 11, 2008

Whew...what a week!

This week has just been crazy...it's 9:04 pm and I'm ready for a little relaxation! I should have went to the spa party that I was invited too (hope you girls had a great time, Jaime!)...but I had to get up to Pizza Pro to pay bills...it was the only night this week that I could get up there! After that Rob and the boys and I went to Stooges to eat...Betsy & Cecil walked in and so we ended up eating with them. It was a relaxing night.

I found out today that my blood work that I had done yesterday morning was all normal. Definitely a relief to me! My "bad" cholesterol was a little high, but nothing to worry about. Just need to eat better...what else is new...and exercise...what else is new????

Tomorrow afternoon I get to go to 2 scrapbook classes at Stamps & Scrapbooks here in Jackson. I'm excited...I don't get to do that very often. I'm so sad though because we found out this week that Rona is closing her store. I will definitely miss going there and visiting, cropping & shopping! Rob will be hanging out with the boys and if it's good weather they'll go to the farm.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Hi Becky! Gosh it sounds like you have ahad a bust week, I hope you are feeling better!!

Heather