Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bargains, Bargains & MORE Bargains!

I spent a good part of the afternoon today at the Stamps & Scrapbooks Retreat, which was AWESOME, by the way. I was able to take 2 classes, one with Julie and the other with Nikki. In Julie's class we made some awesome Valentine treat boxes/bags and a card. In Nikki's class we made an awesome 2-page layout. I had a great time.

After that I headed over to the mall to check out some stuff at Old Navy & Bath & Body Works. OMG!!!!!!!! Don't tell Matthew & Jacob (!), but,at Old Navy, I found them each an incredible camoflage coat for next year for $10 each! And, I bought them each 2 fleece pullovers, one red and the other camoflage...for $3.50 each!!!!! These things will all be a surprise for next year! I wish I would have had more time to look, but I think I did pretty good none-the-less!

After the mall I headed out to the farm. Rob and the boys had a huge bon-fire going so we just hung around that for about an 1 1/2 hours. In JANUARY...it was great!

Headed to bed...GOOD NIGHT.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I got some great bargains today too. I wish I had some more money left and I'd start my Christmas shopping now!