Friday, January 18, 2008

Good Friday Morning!


Hope this nice cold morning finds you well rested and looking forward to the weekend! We just got back from taking Matthew to school and boy is it ever cold! I LOVE it. We've got a busy day ahead of us...but a fun one. We're headed to Walmart shortly to buy what I need to make 8-can vegetable soup...super easy. After that we're headed to Romp-n-Stomp...Jacob has been SO looking forward to going. Matthew started a "kids kick" class at Main Street Fitness last week and Jacob really wanted to go so I told him we could start going to Romp-n-Stomp again. This morning when Rob went in to give Jacob a hug & kiss, Jacob said "Daddy, today is Romp-n-Stomp day!" So cute...normally he would have still been asleep! After Romp-n-Stomp we're headed back home so that I can finish, yes, FINISH, my layouts/cards for the swap tonight at Crazy Croppers. For those of you that are getting one, YES, they will be done! Nothing like working under pressure! I'm posting a completed layout...I think they turned out nice. Tonight, like I said, is Crazy Croppers. We're having supper there...we're bringing soup, chicken salad, dessert, etc. etc. Should be very yummy! Have a GREAT Friday everyone!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Hi Becky!
Love the layout! Cute story about Jacob! I miss Romp and Stomp days!!