Monday, January 28, 2008

It's TIME...

for a little update of what's been happening around here! Last Thursday we took the boys to their first Southeast Missouri State Basketball game and they LOVED it. It was their mascot, Rowdy's, birthday party! SEMO fell behind by almost 20 points but then brought it back to within 4, I think. It sure did bring back some memories from my college days.

Friday was Romp-n-Stomp for Jacob. He really loves going and there is pretty much a smile on his face the entire time. So unlike Matthew when he was able to go...I, for the most part, had to do every thing with him! Uniqueness is awesome.

Friday evening was a little bit of pampering time for me. I went to a spa party and had a fabulously relaxing time! Can't wait for my new products to come in.

Saturday Rob spent the day making deer sausage, jerky, ground deer, etc. with some buddies so I took the boys and headed over to Cape. First stop was the Osage garage sale...Matthew & Jacob both LOVE going. I gave them each $2 to spend. Jacob found a really cool guy with a motorcycle. Matthew found a little backpack full of little Indians, space people, teepees, horses, etc. After that we headed to my Mom & Dad's for lunch...mmmmmm....mmmmmmm...good. After that I took the boys to the university's new swimming center. We had fun swimming but the water was pretty cold...we lasted about 2 hours. The hot tub was nice though!

Sunday we headed to church...it was our turn to teach the 3's...we had an awesome class. Lunch at El Torerro's...AWANA at 4:00 for Rob & the boys...I headed to Pizza Pro to get the W-2's done.

That's about it in a nutshell! Hope you hav a GREAT week!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

SOunds like you've had a busy week--end! I saw some good picks of you all on Amy's site! The game looked like fun!