Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Restful, Uneventful Night.

Compared to my last sleep study, the one last night was a breeze. For several reasons I felt last night was 10 times better than before! Number one, I knew what to expect. Number 2, the respiratory therapist that was hooking me all up was a FEMALE and she wasn't as "rough" as the one before. Number 3, I was calmer. And the most likely reason that last night went so well...I took an ambien pill! The House Supervisor, who was in traning, came, along with someone else, to administer the pill. In total, I had 3 people watch me as I took my pill. I didn't care...I knew I would be in la la land soon. And sure enough...slept the entire night and was wakened at 6:00 am to get up. GREAT EXPERIENCE. There were no sleep abstructions which is great because that is what my doctor was trying to rule out. I do snore, quite a bit, actually, and I have some slight leg movements during my sleep. Other than that I don't have too much to say! I follow up with my doctor in a couple of weeks to discuss. The new sleep lab at Southeast is AWESOME.

I got home in time to take Matthew to school since Rob ended up having to go in to work today. He was off yesterday. Jacob spent the night with my mom & dad so I'll be picking him up after my oil change today. He was still sleeping when I called earlier.

Headed upstairs for a nice warm cup of coffee....brrrrr, it's cold outside.
Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you had an uneventful night! Definitely a change from your first experience. Have a great day!

Amy said...

Good! I'm glad you got some rest! See you at the ballgame.