Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Here Goes...My New Year's Wish List!

2008 New Year's Wish List:


1. One habit you'd like to break totally. I would really like to kick the habit of drinking sweet ice tea & Dr. Pepper and get back in to drinking water.

2. One person you'd like to get to know better. Mmmmmmmm...Thinking on this one.

3. One random act of kindness that you'd like to make a habit this year. Taking a meal or treats to someone "just because" at least once a month.

4. Something that you'd like to own by the end of 2008. Well, it's going to have to be a new computer since mine is acting really, really strange lately and I'm just sure it's going to crash any time. Also, I'm in the mood for a new camera...we'll see!

5. Something that you'd like to get rid of by the end of 2008. All of this excess fat that just seems to take up residence on my body!!!

6. One change you'd like to see in your life in 2008. Focusing my thoughts/actions/etc. on what's really important and letting go of what's not.

7. One thing you'd like to memorize in 2008. Another one I must think about.

8. Something that you'd like to improve on in 2008. My housekeeping and organizing skills!

9. Something new you'd like to learn in 2008. How to just take it easy and not worry so much about what has to be done...to just live in the moment with my kids and hubby.

10. Something you're looking forward to this year. Vacation...not sure where yet!

11. One thing you're going to make sure DOESN'T happen this year. I'm going to make sure that I don't gain the weight that I did in 2007. It made for a very cranky "me" at times!

12. One person that you want to be closer to this year. Still thinking on this one.

13. One place you want to visit this year. St. Louis Cardinal Stadium with my family.

14. One thing that you'll move from 2007's to do list to 2008's to do list. Although we have been working on this...it will continue into 2008...paying down bills and spending less on things that aren't important.

15. One old acquaintance that you'd like to reconnect with this year. Karen or Renee

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Becky I love this post!! I'm going to copy it! I'll be sure to give you the credit!!

Heather