Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AHHHHHHHH...Relaxation!

Yesterday while Jacob spent some time with my mom & dad, I went to Metro Business College for a MASSAGE. It was so relaxing...I hadn't had one since my brother & sister-in-law got married a couple of years ago. The students at the school are in the midst of doing their clinicals and they charge only $20 for a full hour. YES, you read that right...$20! There are still openings in February so if you get the chance...go treat yourself! (Julie...I hope you enjoy yours today!)

Wow...what an unusual weather day yesterday. Rob was working over in Cape and from the time he left there until he got home the temperature had dropped like 20 degrees. The boys & I were headed to Main Street Fitness so that Matthew could go to his last Kids Kick class...it started hailing. We turned back around and headed home and went in the basement! About 10 minutes later it was sun-shining! By that time Rob had gotten home and he and Jacob headed out to a buddies house to finish welding on a trailer that Rob is building. I took Matthew to class...he didn't care that we were a bit late. While Matthew was in class, I went to St. Paul to enroll Jacob for Pre-Kindergarten next year. He's excited...he thinks he's starting this week!

After Matthew was finished with class, we did homework, ate, and then headed to soccer camp at the junior high school. One of his best friends was there and they had a great time. The camp was only last night and then this Thursday night.

Forgot to mention that Monday evening I hosted a crop here at our house. Thanks, girls, for a great time!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

That weather yesterday was crazy!! I hit snow when I was traveling to class. It was snowing like a blizzard! It wasn't sticking though, thankfully!

Heather