Wednesday, January 16, 2008

50 Random Questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In the van taking Matthew to school.
2. Who are you in love with?
Rob and our boys.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes...one of the old cabinets from our kitchen is down in our basement. It has pink countertops.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Saturday - went to Bath & Body Works & Old Navy
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes - my van.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Sunday, the 30th of December...we went to St. Louis.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No.
10. Are you hot?
No.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Comfy clothes (as Jacob would say!)
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Both.
14. Last food that you ate?
Toast.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Too long ago to remember...oh, I think at the doctor.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes...coats & fleece pullovers for the boys.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Me...run????
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Mizzou football game on New Year's Day.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Cats, of course...dogs run a close second.
20. Your dream vacation?
Right now, probably anywhere with my family.
21. Last person's house you were in?
I think my mom & dad's house.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
When I was very little I was running in my socks across the dining room floor and I slid right in to a corner of a cabinet...I had to get stitches.
23. Have you been in love?
Yes...currently.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My litte niece, Maria...she is such a sweetie...we don't get to see her nearly enough.
25. Last play you saw?
Wicked...is that considered a play or a musical?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Don't know.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Driving out to the farm with Rob to load hay for a "hay customer".
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
No one...I've never done it.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Paducah hopefully in May...Probably Destin, FL in June.
30. Ever go to camp?
No.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
IF I could know about the future I would want to know that our boys will be happy, healthy & be followers of Christ.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Just went last Wednesday.
35. Where is your best friend?
I don't really have a "best" friend...just lots of close friends.
36. How is your best friend?
All of my friends are well!
37. Do you have a tan?
No.
38. What are you listening to right now?
The dishwasher.
39. Do you collect anything?
Not really, although I really like snowmen & stars.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Don't know.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Years ago on my way to church when I was still playing the organ in Friedheim...I didn't get a ticket.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Can't remember.
43. What does your last text message say?
It was from some online auction service that I didn't request to be a member of...I am now a NON-MEMBER.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes.
45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday morning.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
No...amazingly I'm all caught up!
47. What is your heritage?
German.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I pray that I'm a good friend to many.
49. Are you rich?
Monetarily, No. In ways that matter, YES.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I think I was actually SLEEPING!

2 comments:

Elizabeth in MO said...

WOW - I finally am figuring out how to leave a comment! Stop laughing! Loved your random 50 questions/answers! Have a great day.

The Fishers said...

What a cute post!! I love it!
Heather