Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, we made it to 2008! Rob, Matthew, Jacob & I stayed home this evening and ate yummy food, watched movies, played together...and are now headed to bed! It's 12:17 am, January 1, 2008!

I'm not much on New Year's Resolutions because it seems like in the past I would make them and not follow thru with them. I am, this year, however, going to share my "wish list" of some things that I'm going to try my best to do. I got the questions from another blog that I regularly read. Here are the questions and hopefully tomorrow (well, today...just later!) I'll post my responses! It might give you something to think about as well!

1. One habit you'd like to break totally.
2. One person you'd like to get to know better.
3. One random act of kindness that you'd like to make a habit this year.
4. Something that you'd like to own by the end of 2008.
5. Something that you'd like to get rid of by the end of 2008.
6. One change you'd like to see in your life in 2008.
7. One thing you'd like to memorize in 2008.
8. Something that you'd like to improve on in 2008.
9. Something new you'd like to learn in 2008.
10. Something you're looking forward to this year.
11. One thing you're going to make sure DOESN'T happen this year.
12. One person that you want to be closer to this year.
13. One place you want to visit this year.
14. One thing that you'll move from 2007's to do list to 2008's to do list.
15. One old acquaintance that you'd like to reconnect with this year.

Happy New Year and God's Blessings to you in 2008!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Hi Becky!

I love this post! Awesome! I look forward to your responses!

Heather