Sunday, June 29, 2008

I had to get out the calendar...








to remember what we've been up to the last week or so! We've been doing lots but not too much that I shouldn't remember it!!! My memory is fading...

This past week we've actually kind of taken it easy. We've had two baseball games, been swimming several times over at Shelly's pool, had swim lessons, crop night, and had dinner at the Weber's house tonight. It's been a fun week. And, I also had a Steering Team retreat Friday night and Saturday for MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers).

Oh, and I forgot...the boys and I, along with Shelly & Linda, went blueberry picking Friday morning up near Biehle. So much fun...it was our first time and we picked a huge Tupperware container FULL of berries. After giving some to my mom and sisters, I've frozen some, Rob has eaten a bunch fresh, and I'm going to use some in a couple of recipes this week. I'll share after I've tried them! Check out the photos!

Well, we are headed to Destin in a few short weeks and I can't wait! My brother, Sam, and his wife, Lauren, along with little Maria, will be joining us for 3 days so we're VERY excited about that. This vacation is going to be quite a bit different than what we're used too! Our big vacations in the past have been to Walt Disney World, which we LOVE, but we usually GO, GO, GO while we're there. This trip we are hopeful that it will be relaxing, just hanging out at the beach, and hopefully enjoying a few good restaurants. More to come on this later!

Have a great week...my goal is to post a bit more often this week!

0 comments: