Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Questions...

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At the Library
2. Who are you in love with?
Rob and our boys
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
NO
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
NO
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
I can't even remember!
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
NO
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
YES...our Mazda MPV and Chevy 3/4 Ton Pickup
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Out of town Jackson...yesterday to Cape.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
NO
10. Are you hot?
NO...it's nice and cool in our house right now.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Iced Tea
12. What are you wearing right now?
Black T-shirt and Khaki shorts
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Both. I usually wash the car at the car wash, but not in the automatic wash.
14. Last food that you ate?
French Fry
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Swimming over at Shelly's house
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
NO
17. When is the last time you ran?
Ha Ha...the other night on the treadmill I tried jogging...I made it one whole MINUTE.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Matthew's baseball game Wednesday night.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Cats...but love dogs too.
20. Your dream vacation?
I'd LOVE to go to a Dude Ranch someday when the boys a little bit older.
21. Last person's house you were in?
My sister, Magdalene's, new house...it is beautiful.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
When I was very little, I slid across the dining room floor in my socks and ran in to the corner of a cabinet...I needed stiches on my forehead.
23. Have you been in love?
YES...Currently.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My niece, Maria...I just seen some adorable pictures of her the other day.
25. Last play you saw?
Wicked at the Fox
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
NO comment.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Going to Matthew's baseball game.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Have never done that
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Destin in July...can't get here soon enough!
30. Ever go to camp?
No
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Whether or not we will actually build a house at our farm
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Already been to my regular doctor in January. Need to go to the eye doctor soon.
35. Where is your best friend?
I have several close friends and they all live nearby.
36. How is your best friend?
GREAT.
37. Do you have a tan?
Actually, yes I do...and it's all natural!
38. What are you listening to right now?
The boys are watching Superman.
39. Do you collect anything?
No
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
No Comment.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Years ago for driving too fast...but I didn't get a ticket.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes
43. What does your last text message say?
I don't text message.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning
46. Do you need to do laundry?
I'm working on it.
47. What is your heritage?
German.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Hope I am.
49. Are you rich?
In ways that matter.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

I love this post Becky! What a great idea!! From your blog it sounds like you all are having a great summer!