Monday, June 09, 2008

A Firetruck Party and Sprinkler Fun!





Yesterday Matthew & Jacob were invited to William's 5th birthday party at the park...and boy did they have fun! A fire truck showed up and gave all of the kids a ride! They really loved that...then they played in the park and had pizza and cupcakes. It was so much fun!

Today I got out a huge rubbermaid container and filled it with water and let the boys play. They got out their boats, divers & water toys and had a blast. Then, when Rob came home for lunch he hooked the sprinkler up for them...that occupied them for the rest of the afternoon!

Simple pleasures of summer...we have so much to be thankful for.

I've started a prayer journal to help me remember all of those times when I've told someone that I would pray for them...or times when someone has asked me to pray for them. I'm jotting them all down...and will consistently pray for each and every request...including my own.

Thanks for checking in...have a great Tuesday!

0 comments: