Thursday, July 03, 2008

Just Checking In...

for the evening...since I said that I would post more often this week!

We've had fun this week with swim lessons and swimming...a baseball game last night...and The Bee Movie at the library this morning! Tonight I was able to enjoy some adult conversation with friends at Bella Italia...some of the moms from kids in Matthew's class. We usually get together once a month for dinner out and I look forward to it each month!

I don't believe that I've mentioned this before but Rob & I are really considering homeschooling next year...it may be a shock to hear for some of you! To avoid the debate of homeschooling vs non-homeschooling, I won't go in to our thinking and reasoning for our considering this. I've really been worried about our decision, and just wanting to make the RIGHT decision for US as a family. I filled out one of those questionnaires yesterday by email from a friend that asks you random things...one of the questions to answer was "what are you worried about right now"...or something like that. Well, I responded with our homeschooling consideration. It is amazing how God works...just today in my devotion the topic was "worrying" and that God tells us to "not worry about anything"...that he will provide. My reason for mentioning this at all is that I would like to ask you, my friends & family, to pray for us as we try to make this decision.

Thanks for praying...and have a happy and safe 4th of July!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Hi Becky,
Happy Fourth! This is a tough decision for you all, I will be praying for you all to make the right decision. I enjoyed reading the questionaire!