Friday, February 01, 2008

SNOW DAY!

WOW...what an absolutely, incredibly FUN day! We first headed out to the farm to pick up the boys' 4-wheelers. We then headed over to Rob's Mom & Dad's house and let the boys ride their 4-wheelers and Rob & I rode his Dad's 4-wheeler. Then, Rob's Dad got out his mule (actually, Rob's Mom bought it for herself!) and started pulling us on this big make-shift sled. We had SO MUCH FUN! And it was so beautiful out in the country. We are now cuddled down in the basement watching movies...Rob picked up some firewood today so now we've got the wood stove going...nice and cozy.

Have a great weekend and stay warm! Be sure and check out the photo show below of our day today!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like fun! I'm such a baby about getting hurt and being cold that I about died the last time we went to Bill and Jean's to sled with Chris and Krystal. I might like it better on a Mule though!

The Fishers said...

Love you pictures!! It looks like you had a great time! Those four wheelers are the best, I bet your so glad you bought them! Love your blog, I check it everyday!

Heather