Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another Snow/Ice Day...

It was great to have Matthew home today...but, it's getting to where we'd rather have the days off when it's nice outside! Jacob's Valentine party at school had been cancelled yet another time! Who knows about tomorrow...that's the day Matthew's Valentine party is supposed to be!

Jacob & Matthew didn't even ask to go outside today so I didn't even suggest it! We spent the day doing puzzles, painting baseboards, playing mario brothers & watching Scooby Doo. Oh, I forgot coloring too! I got to complete a few layouts that I had waiting so that was nice.

Yesterday was literally a computer day from hXXX for me. I simply could NOT connect to the internet. After a phone call to Charter & Microsoft, it was determined that I needed to contact Dell since I had free technical service from them. I was on the phone with a tech for approximately 3 hours. My cell phone went dead, so he had to call me back on our regular phone. Eventually, after the boys were so tired of me being on the phone, my computer was fixed. I have been operating with literally no anti-virus software and something in my computer was preventing me from accessing the internet. I am definitely not a computer guru so I completely did NOT understand what he was talking about. Anyway, I have now subscribed and downloaded an anti-virus program and my computer is completely protected. Yay!

Hope you are enjoying your Thursday night!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Yeah!! Glad you got your computer fixed! Thanks for signing my guestbook too! I stole that from April Griggs blog AKA The Griggs Gang link on our site.