Saturday, February 09, 2008

A Few Things About Me!

I took this from Sophia Corbridge's blog...as well as Amy's blog! Thanks! The main reason I like to do these questionnaires is that SOMEDAY I would like to scrapbook a few pages about ME...something that our boys might enjoy later on. It will be nice to have something to refer to when I journal.

One thing I won't let my husband buy me: Shoes comes to mind...although anything that he would buy for me would be appreciated!

One thing I would love to have, but I probably will never have: A cabin in the mountains somewhere.

One thing you will never find in my closet: I'm with Amy on this one...HIGH HEELS.

One thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery...A smaller butt & smaller thighs.

One thing I love about my face: my chubby cheeks.

One thing I love to do: watch our boys play and act goofy together.

One thing I would like to change if I could: the past 1 1/2 years where I've gained weight.

One thing I would change as a mom: not worrying so much about our boy's outward behavior but focusing more on their "heart" behavior.

One thing I would do if I had unlimited money: Purchase a beautiful condo somewhere in the mountains and let family/friends to and stay any time they wanted.

One thing that I will not do again:

One thing that I would like to do: exercise 3-4 times a week.

One thing I could do without: a bunch of clothes that are hanging in my closet that I never wear (sounds like another de-cluttering day in my future!)

One thing I love to smell: our boys' hair after it's shampooed

One thing I would do if I won the lottery: assuming it's a LARGE amount, I would pay off all of our debts, including the debts of family members & close friends.

One thing that infuriates me: parents that are completely rude to their kids

One thing that I love about winter: SNOW.

One thing I love about scrapbooking: getting together with great friends to work on our albums.

One thing I am addicted to: blog-reading!

One thing I pray for: my husband

One thing I wish I had: at the moment, nothing...I'm trying to be content with what we have.

One thing I would do again, regardless of the pain: having our boys.

One thing that I absolutely hate to do: I can't think of anything right now...hate is a VERY strong word.

One thing that is weird about me: I like to drink milk in bed while I'm reading (this is the one thing about me that Rob really gets annoyed by!)

One thing that I need help on: setting priorities.

One thing I find most relaxing: massage.

One thing that could get me in trouble: on-line shopping.

One thing that annoys me: our sweet little princess kitty, Calli, tips over every cup that has ANYTHING in it.

One thing I dread; and therefore, don't do very often: hmmmmmmm.

One thing that I have learned, but still sometimes forget: God tells us to be content with what we have...I know it but I have a hard time living it!

0 comments: