Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Gotta LOVE an Early Fall Day!

Jacob & I are home today and we've got the windows open and the breeze is just blowing thru the house. The cats even love it...they have been sitting in windowsills all morning!

I'm working on cleaning our bedroom this morning. We bought a black, iron bed last year and I would LOVE to add some new pieces to that...BUT...we have to sell our old bed, dresser & dresser w/mirror on it FIRST! If anyone knows of someone that would like a nice bedroom set, please let me know. It's such a good feeling to get things cleaned out and organized! For some reason, our bedroom is usually the last thing I work on. I guess because no one usually sees our bedroom except for us!

Well...gotta go...Jacob is calling me to watch Mickey's Christmas with him!

Have a GREAT day and enjoy this nice, cool weather!

0 comments: