Sunday, April 13, 2008

Today MUST be the day...







for BLOG updates! Many of the blogs that I regularly read were updated today...I feel obligated to update mine!

This week has been a busy week... I think my last post was on Monday. We've been busy with dentist appointments, soccer, haircuts, etc. Thursday night was my monthly Bunco night...had a great time. Friday morning I had MOPS at church. I must say, this year our MOPS meetings/speakers have been such an encouragement to me. Our speaker Friday spoke about true hospitality...I had a lot to learn! Friday evening Matthew had his spring concert out at Saxony High School. It was a cute concert. After we got home, Amy and I headed out to the movies to see 27 Dresses...very fun movie...I think I'll purchase it to put in my "chick flick" collection!

Saturday morning Rob & Matthew headed out very early...it was Youth Turkey Season this weekend. It was really cold & super windy...they did see some birds but had no luck with shooting any. This morning when they went out they heard several, but again had no luck. On the way home, right in someone's front yard, there were about 10 birds...just sitting there waiting to be someone's dinner! Unfortunately, shooting isn't allowed in someone else's front yard!

While Rob & Matthew were hunting Saturday morning, I took Jacob to Messy Morning at the Show Me Center...he had a lot of fun but wasn't too interested in all the "messy" stuff! He would have sat with the guy building blocks all day long! I've included a few photos from that.

Saturday afternoon Matthew had his first baseball practice...it was really cold but he didn't seem to mind.

There's also a photo included of our hallway...just for you, Julie!! BTW, all of our baseboards are now up!

Tomorrow I'm substituting for a great group of 4th graders at St. Paul...I'm looking forward to it!

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for the update, Becky. The hallway looks really nice. I bet you are really liking the wood floors.

Amy said...

I love the floors and the new paint. I want pretty floors!

The Fishers said...

I love the pictures Becky! Your hardwood is beautiful!!!!!!!!!