Monday, April 07, 2008

Never knew there was a toilet under our kitchen sink!

I had just gotten back this evening from dinner at the Olive Garden with my small group from MOPS. Rob & I were talking in the living room and I heard a bedroom door open. Here comes Jacob...walking down the hall...he's saying "I gotta go pee"...he continues walking down the hall...right past the bathroom door and in to our kitchen...he opens the cabinet door underneath our sink...and, thankfully, I catch him before he does his business!!! I then proceed to take him to the bathroom where he continues to remain asleep...he goes potty...I carry him back to bed where, within seconds, he's fast asleep!

Matthew scored his first goal of the spring soccer season on Sunday afternoon!!! He was so excited. We continue to tell him that it doesn't matter if he scores a goal or not...what matters is that he helps his team out...but, at his age it continues to be important to try and score a goal! We were so proud of him!

Our flooring is completely done...it looks awesome...I just take the Swiffer over it and all the dust/hair/etc. is picked up. I LOVE it! I'm still working on getting things in place...and, our baseboards aren't up yet because Rob's brother needed his saw back...but, soon they'll be back up. I'm sorry I haven't posted pictures yet...I'll try and do that tomorrow.

I'm headed to bed...have a great Tuesday and hopefully the rain will STAY AWAY!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Becky--I think Noah has done some "sleepwalking", but I don't think he's ever tried to tinkle anywhere strange!!

The Fishers said...

That is the cutest story! Your title is GREAT!