Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What a BUMMER!

This past weekend Rob took our bull up to a sale in Farmington...we got what we paid for it 4 years ago so we were pleased. Anyway, he lost his cell phone up there (some guy at the sale barn found it) so I told him that Jacob and I could run up there on Monday to pick it up. Of course, I didn't mention that I happened to want to go to the scrapbook store on the way to Farmington and also the one in Perryville! Rob said that he would call at 9:30 am from someone else's phone to tell me where the sale barn was. So, Jacob and I headed north...Rob called just as we were at the St. Mary's exit and said that we didn't need to go! Several of his bosses were going to Farmington for a bid and they could pick it up. (he thought we were LEAVING at 9:30). So, I thought...BUMMER...we turned around and I wasn't too upset because I knew that we could stop in Perryville. We got to Perryville and that store is NOT OPEN on Mondays!! COMPLETE BUMMER. So, we headed to get fresh milk and then headed home! I was kind of sad!

For those of you that live around here, my nephew, Joshua, will be on the Heartland Science Lab at 5:00 pm on KFVS doing some Halloween experiements...on Wednesday of this week. Try to see it if you can!

0 comments: