Wednesday, October 17, 2007

In HONOR of...

having absolutely nothing to post about...I'll just post what I'll call a "random list of 5's"!!!

1) 5 Things I LOVE about Fall:
1. Cool Weather
2. The Changing Colors of the Leaves
3. Hot Dog Roasts & Roasting Marshmellows at the Farm with my family
4. Halloween & Thanksgiving
5. Fall Decorations like pumpkins & scarecrows

2) 5 of my Favorite snacks:
1. Chocolate, chocolate & more chocolate!
2. Popcorn
3. Cookies with M&M's
4. Apples w/Caramel Dip (my mind is on FALL)
5. Cheese Doritos

3) 5 of my Worst Habits:
1. Spending WAY to much time on this computer!
2. Not drinking enough water (I'm working on that!)
3. A daily habit of not exercising (I'm working on this too!)
4. Eating too much chocolate
5. Not making our bed right after we get up...it's always made...but it might not get
done until 10 am!

4) 5 Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. #17 from El Torerro's (Mexican!)
3. Spaghetti
4. Tacos
5. 8-can soup

5) 5 Places I've Been:
1. Walt Disney World (3 Times but one of those for work!)
2. Big Cedar Lodge at Branson
3. Washington D.C.
4. Las Vegas (can't count how many times...all work related!)
5. Jamaica & Cayman Islands on a Cruise

6) 5 Favorite Memories:
1. Our Wedding Day
2. Both of our boys' "birth" days
3. All vacations with my family
4. Simple things like riding 4-wheelers, bonfires at the farm, etc.
5. Any days where we are just hanging out at home doing NOTHING!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

I can't believe YOU didn't have anything to post?? Well, I love what you wrote! How fun! I enjoyed reading your responses! I know what you mean about the whole h2o thing! I don't drink enough either, just isn't as satifying as McDonalds Sweet TEA! :) I'm addicated what can I say!
Heather