Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hunting & Other Stuff!

Our weekend started off with a fun Halloween party on Friday night...Jacob & I went while Matthew & Rob got ready for hunting. At the party we went on two hayrides, ate some yummy hotdogs & roasted marshmellows, and Jacob LOVED the tunnel! Thanks for a GREAT time, Heather and family!

Saturday morning Rob & Matthew left early to go deer hunting...it was youth weekend. They didn't see a darn thing. They went again early this morning and Matthew came home with his first kill...a squirrel! He was so excited...I think Rob will fix it for the boys for supper. I think I'll have to pass on squirrel!

Not much else going on here this weekend...we're headed to AWANA at church this evening and then over to my mom's for dessert! Should be fun...her friend, Else, and her husband, Paul, have been visiting here for 3 weeks from Germany. They are leaving tomorrow so mom wanted to have everyone over to see them before they go.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! It's gorgeous outside!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

I LOVE that picture! That is great that he caught (killed) his first squirrl!! Congrats Matthew!
I don't think I would eat it though! :(
Heather