Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The FURMINATOR!!!


For those of you that know me, you know that I have a geniune love for animals...particularly cats & dogs. Our cat, Oliver, is about 9 years old...we got him from the Humane Society when he was about 6 weeks old...he was just a little furball...my friends at Southeast Hospital's Accounting department can tell you what a little cutie he was! Anyway, he has grown into a beautiful, long-haired cat...and quite honestly, one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen (I'm a little bit biased!) His long hair is just like cotton...when you pet him the fur flies. And, he really takes care of himself...he's never had a matting problem at all. Well, when we were at the vet a couple of months ago for a checkup, the vet used the FURMINATOR on him and I was completely sold on it! When you comb him with it, it like goes down deep in the fur and pulls out all the loose stuff...and, believe me, Oliver has a lot of it! Well, that day at the vet I could not afford to purchase one since I had to pay the vet bill...but, low and behold, the other day on the Q (QVC for those of you that don't know!) they were offering one on easy pay!!! Easy pay... THE WAY TO GO! Anyway, I purchased one and it arrived TODAY! I used it on Oliver and he wasn't that impressed...but, he'll get used to it! I'm just rambling but just wanted to share that if you need a FUR ELIMINATOR...get the FURMINATOR!!!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

That is halarious!