Monday, March 10, 2008

We Got a Wii...and We LOVE it!

Finally...after looking for almost 3 months...we got a Wii! I have been looking for one since a little bit before Christmas and have never been able to find one. On Saturday, when we were in Cape, Rob had me run in to Toys R Us to check. They would be getting 12 in on Sunday morning at 10:00. 12 is not that many. So, decided to call Best Buy and they were getting in 50, to be distributed at 10:00 Sunday morning. So, the boys & I headed to Sunday School while Rob headed to Best Buy. He got one, no problem. He was even back in plenty of time for church! It came with Bowling, Tennis, Baseball, Boxing, Golf (and maybe one other sport, I don't remember) and then we bought one game, a Monster Truck game. The boys had so much fun, especially boxing! It is a hoot to watch them. After they went to bed, Rob & I bowled, and then he kicked my butt in Tennis! I'm gonna have to work on that!

Rob is headed to St. Louis today with a crane and boom truck. He'll be setting up a crane practically all day. Jacob & I are home today doing laundry, cleaning & probably taking a trip to Sam's.

Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

I love the Wii's too!! I want to come over and play!

Amy said...

Greg and Carson love our Wii. I got mad at it and haven't played since New Year's Eve! I might give Wii Fit a try when it comes out.