Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our Anniversary, a Sick Boy and Other Stuff!


Today is our 14th wedding anniversary. 14 years ago today, on a Saturday, Rob & I were married at Trinity Lutheran Church in Friedheim, MO. My Dad was the one to marry us and we were surrounded by all of our family and friends. It even snowed on our wedding day! Over the last 14 years, we have experienced our ups and downs, but I must say that God has blessed us in so many ways, even during the "down" times. Rob is a wonderful husband...he loves me and our boys unconditionally...we couldn't ask for anything more.

We weren't really able to celebrate today so hopefully we'll be able to have a date night this weekend. Jacob has been running a fever all day...he has just wanted to lay on the couch with me holding him. So, that's what we did most of the day! We watched some Scooby Doo, Backyardigans, and a couple other shows. This afternoon he played a little bit on dailynoggin.com, but other than that he camped out on the couch. Other than a little stuffy nose, he really doesn't have any other symptoms. He'll be staying home from pre-school tomorrow because of the 24-hour rule. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

I've finally gotten my layout swap done for Crazy Croppers. It's not that detailed, but I think it turned out very "springy"...that's what I was going for! Above is a photo of it. Hope the gals in my group like it!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Really cute layout! I can't wait to get it.

Amy said...

Very cute! Am I in your group?

Becky said...

Thanks girls! Sorry, Amy...you were #6 to sign up so you're in the second group. If I would have had enough of the printed paper I would have made one for you. :)

The Fishers said...

Hi Becky, I love the layout, I hope Jacob is feeling better! Hope it didn't go around your house!