Saturday, March 08, 2008

I've Been Tagged...by Amy!

I've been tagged by Amy F. to share 7 random thoughts about myself, some weird & some ordinary...here goes:

1) I LOVE playing the old arcade game, Pac-Man! I will use it as a reward sometimes here at home...if I get certain things done around the house, I get to play Pac-Man!

2) I LOVE watching the Atlanta Braves and they're actually my favorite baseball team. However, I'm beginning to like the St. Louis Cardinals...simply because Matthew has really started liking the game and the Cardinals!

3) I've been drinking milk in bed before bedtime ever since I was a little girl. It drives Rob nuts!

4) When I was little I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up. Why?? Who knows!

5) I love doing puzzles.

6) Gameshows are one of my favorite types of television to watch...Lingo, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Super-password, Camoflage, etc.

7) I secretly would like to have a career in Animal Rescue...I'm very touched, deeply saddened & compassionate about animal cruelty.

I can't realy tag anyone else because I don't know how to link someone...and, most of the blogs I read have already been tagged!

Have a Great Day...we're headed to the bowling alley...it's Rob's birthday!

1 comments:

Becca said...

I am pretty sure you used to shop in the toy store, so I clicked on your blog from Amy's blog. You have a beautiful family, and good taste in movies! You've Got Mail is one of my favorite too! We also hunted for a Wii, but settled for a Playstation 2. Lucky you!