Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend! Jacob & I spent Friday afternoon hanging out at my friend, Shelly's, new pool. Such a relaxing day...we just kept saying, "this is the life". Rob picked up Matthew from school and I had warned Rob that Matthew didn't know we were swimming without him and I just knew he would be upset. Well, when Rob picked him up he was so excited (since it's usually me that picks him up because Rob is at work) to see him. Rob took him back to work with him and let him run some big equipment...I think a crane and maybe a highlift...anyway, Matthew wasn't too upset!!

Saturday I took the boys to the big garage sale at the Osage Center while Rob went out and worked on his old Oliver tractor that he is rebuilding and painting (it's looking really good!) Matthew & Jacob loved looking at all the old junk and I even let them pick out a couple of things! We then headed to the soccer fields for Matthew's first game and Rob met us there. We could definitely see favoritism going on with coaches and their sons...not too hip on that but I guess it's reality.

Sunday we went to church where we had a ministry fair and then we taught the 3-year old's during worship...just love that age. We then headed to my mom & dad's for lunch. My mom is an incredible cook and LOVES to cook...I can even remember always having home-cooked meals when she had 6 little ones to look after (I'm the youngest and the oldest is 10 years older than me). Incredible...she had it together! Needless to say we had an awesome meal and good fellowship. We then headed home and Rob & the boys went to the farm to sell some more hay...I opted to stay home and work on a scrapbooking gift that I need to get done soon! :) I got lots done by the way!

I'm now headed to bed!

Oh, my sister-in-law's birthday is today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kristi!

Take care,
Becky

0 comments: