Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Hot Air Balloon?

Jacob & Matthew were playing outside this evening when they both started yelling...."Mommy, come look!" I ran outside and there was a huge hot air balloon going right over our house. I RAN in and grabbed the camera...it's just not something you see everyday!

Yesterday was our last day of Bible School...it had been a long, but fun week. We were all pretty wore out! We had around 200 kids this year...what a blessing! After B.S. we went swimming for a couple of hours and then we headed to the Muny in St. Louis to see Peter Pan. It was AWESOME...and the weather...OMG! We took blankets along for the boys...the show didn't start until 8:15 and it was already pretty cool. Cool, in July???? It sure was. The show was so fun to watch. My brother and his wife, Kristi, went along also. It was definitely worth going!

Both boys are now in bed...I'm waiting for Rob to come home after a long day of moving hay bales and mowing grass. He's had a long day...and, we didn't get home until 1:00 am last night...so, I'm sure he's tired.

Better get going...I'm working on trying to get my kitchen finished. I've been putting stuff above my shelves and just trying to get a a little more "homey" feeling!

0 comments: