Monday, September 20, 2010



When I picked Jacob up from school today, he was SO excited. He has his 1st science test tomorrow and he was ready to study! His test is on different habitats...the wetlands, forests, oceans & desert. We studied together and I think he'll do great! I do NOT remember taking a science test in 1st grade! Matthew is eagerly awaiting his first science test to come back from the teacher graded!

Tonight was Upward Flag Football practice for Jacob and he was supposed to wear his Jersey and boy was he ready to go! He had a BLAST...his first game is Saturday morning. His team name is the Chargers and he's number 5. He was so excited to get Albert Pujols number...and he's not even in football! In the meantime, I'll be checking in to a "football for dummies" online course! Ha Ha! I have a lot to learn...as does Rob! We were in the same boat when Matthew started soccer many years ago.

0 comments: