Sunday, September 26, 2010

All About Me by Jacob Moore

Jacob will be Star of the Week this coming week at school! His teacher sent home an "all about me" page that he had to fill out. Here are his answers:

1. My favorite color is: Camoflage

2. My favorite book is: Lego Star Wars Dictionary

3. My favorite T.V. program is: Spongebob

4. My favorite sport is: Football

5. When I grow up, I want to be: a fisherman

6. I'm special because: Jesus Loves Me.

7. The place I'd most like to visit is: LegoLand

8. My favorite food is: catfish

9. One thing I really want to learn is: skateboarding

10. The best thing about me is: that I love my family

11. The people in my family are: my Dad, my Mom, my brother Matthew

12. I have a pet: named Oliver and Calli, two cats

13. My best friend is: William

14. The person I most admire is: my Dad

15. My favorite subject in school is: reading

0 comments: