Monday, January 05, 2009

{right now}

Out of my window: Watching the squirrels & birds play in the trees; gray skies.

I am wearing: My favorite grey sweatpants and a very old Atlanta Braves sweatshirt.

I am hearing: Jacob play his Star Wars DS game...we've definitely had to limit his time playing...he could play all day; the fire crackling in the wood stove.

I am thinking: About what we're going to have for supper; about picking Matthew up from school - we've missed him today; about why no one (except me) can seem to fold up all of the throws that lay piled up on the couch!

I am thankful for: My family, the warm home that we have, being raised in a Christian home which has helped me have the faith that I have today, good friends, our pets.

I am creating: Scrapbook pages to put in my very own albums!

I am going: to pick Matthew up from school soon, to play Bunko this week, to Matthew's first basketball game on Saturday.

I am hoping: for a bit of snow this week, to get a little bit of reading done this evening.

I am reading: "Waiting for Morning" by Karen Kingsbury

Around the house: it is fairly picked up, clean kitchen, laundry is caught up.

One of my favorite things: reading to the boys in the evening, a nice hot beverage, watching the boys (Rob included!) shoot their slingshots at the farm (what was I thinking?????), candles burning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Bunko, working a couple of hours at Siemers & Pizza Pro, basketball practice & a game...that's about it...pretty quiet week.

0 comments: