Sunday, January 18, 2009

One more thing today...a CHALLENGE! 1-18-09

Had to share this today...we went out to Logan's for lunch today after church since I had some really good coupons. I gave the waiter my coupon and he came back and said that our meal had already been paid for! We had a pretty good idea of who did this...but that wasn't the point. The point is, is that someone was kind to us today and it was so unexpected. So...I'm challenging myself, and you, to do something kind this week for someone...without expecting anything in return. Here are a couple of ideas:

1) As you are paying for your coffee, tea or whatever in the drive-thru...pay for the person behind you as well!

2) Pick up the mail for an elderly neighbor.

3) Write a thank-you note to a child's teacher that you really appreciate.

4) Bake cookies or brownies for someone least expecting it.

Have a great week and I would love to hear what you've done this week to be kind to someone!

0 comments: