Monday, August 11, 2008

Interview with Matthew

Name: Matthew Thomas Moore

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Thing I Did This Summer: Went on Vacation

Who Do I Look Up Too: God

Favorite Sport: Soccer

Favorite Hobby: Going to the Farm

Favorite Word: Tractor

Favorite Book: My Star Wars books

Favorite Thing to do Outside: Ride my Bike

What I want to be when I grow up: An Engineer...since I'm good at building things.

Favorite TV Show: Finnius & Ferb (SP?????)

Favorite gift for Christmas: 4-Wheeler

Favorite thing to do inside: Build Legos

Favorite place to go on vacation: Florida

What did I like about vacation: Going crab hunting

What is your favorite movie: Star Wars

If I got to do one thing before school started I would: Go to St. Louis

Who are my pets: Calli & Oliver (cats)

Favorite pet I have ever had: cat

Number one thing I want for this Christmas: Bow & Arrow

My favorite room in the house: my room

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

Hey Becky!! Wasn't this a fun post!! I was hoping Parker would say "God" to the question who do you look up to, we just aren't there yet. That is awesome that Matthew had that as an answer. You and Rob are doing a great job! Hey if you need tips on where to get a bow and arrow, we got Parker one after he practiced archery at the nature center, he was hooked after that. We got it at Dicks sporting goods in St.Louis. It is perfect for him too!

Becky said...

Thanks for the info...that's probably what he's getting for Christmas!