Thursday, August 07, 2008

Interview with Jacob

I COMPLETELY stole this idea from my friend, Heather's, blog...fabulous idea...thanks!


Name: Jacob Austin Moore

Favorite Color: Camoflage

Favorite Thing I Did This Summer: Went Swimming

Who Do I Look Up Too: God

Favorite Sport: T-Ball

Favorite Hobby: "What's a hobby, Mommy?" After explanation, he said, "Baseball"

Favorite Word: Poop

Favorite Book: My Monster Truck Book

Favorite Thing To Do Outside: Probably Fishing

What I want to be when I grow up: FBI

Favorite TV Show: Man vs. Wild

Favorite gift for Christmas: Guitar

Favorite thing to do inside: Watch T.V.

Favorite place to go on vacation: Texas (we've never been!)

What did I like about vacation: Going in the swimming pool.

What is your favorite movie: Indiana Jones

If I got to do one thing before school started I would: Go swimming

Who are my pets? Calli and Oliver

Favorite pet I have ever had: a cat

Number one thing I want for this Christmas: a Shotgun

My favorite room in the house: the basement



Coming up next...Matthew.

0 comments: