Saturday, December 15, 2007

WICKED at the Faboulous Fox in St. Louis!

It is called the FABULOUS Fox for a reason...IT IS FABULOUS! My friend, Amy, and I had tickets for WICKED last night and it was absolutely incredible!!!!! I would definitely see it again! I grew up watching the Wizard of Oz...and this was about what happened with the witches before the Wizard of Oz. It is playing until January 6th, I believe...if you get the chance...GO!

Before the show we had a little time to do some shopping, although we completely amazed ourselves by not spending much money! We had dinner at a fabulous Italian restaurant just down the street from the Fox...can't remember the name for the life of me! Scrumptious!

We had plans to stay at a Drury and then shop some more Saturday, but weather forecasts of anywhere from 2-10 inches in St. Louis urged us to go ahead and drive home after the show. Got home around 2:00 am, I think. Even though it was only a day...it was an awesome little getaway!

Rob just left with a buddy to go up north...yes, he's headed for bad weather. They are going to go hunting in the morning and then head home by 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited for him to be able to go...hope he gets the BIG one!

The boys and I are having a movie fest this afternoon! Popcorn, soda, oreos...what more could you want?!?!

Have a GREAT, rainy Saturday!
Becky

0 comments: