Tuesday, November 06, 2007

One-on-One Time

I LOVE nights like these...don't get me wrong...I LOVE spending time with my whole family...but nights like these are special...spending a little one-on-one time with my boys. Rob needed to go out to our farm and plow some fields...Jacob really wanted to go so we let him since he doesn't have pre-school tomorrow. Matthew was totally fine with that...he was like..."Mom, let's play some kickball and drink hot cocoa!" Well, if you know me...you know I LOVE hot cocoa! So, after Rob & Jacob left, we played kickball outside for about an hour. Then we went to the library to check out a couple of books & videos. We came home, did some math homework, ate, and drank hot cocoa while watching about an hour of Superman. It was then time to do some reading...and work on spelling words. Then, we watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving, which is a hoot by the way, and then it was bedtime. What a fun night for Matthew & me!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Isn't it great to have that one on one time! It is priceless! Great post!

Heather