Sunday, May 10, 2009

{Happy Mother's Day & Other Stuff}

Couple of things to share today, but, first & foremost, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of my friends & family who have been so blessed to be called "Mom"! I thank God every day for our boys!

We spent the past two days at a soccer tournament in Perryville. 2 games yesterday and 2 games today...we even had the priviledge of attending a church service outside at the soccer field today...it was just gorgeous this morning! And, best news of all...Matthew's team finished 1st place in their division! They were thrilled and we were so proud of them! Below are a few pictures.

On a very sad note...one of my best friends and former boss, Julie, had to have her sweet cat, Lacey Jo, put to sleep today very unexpectedly. Lacey Jo had been part of her life for 13 years. For those of you that are pet lovers, you know exactly how it feels to lose a pet. Please say a prayer for her and give your pets an extra hug or two.




1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Love the pictures Becky!! I love soccer!! I hope Hailey stays with it! I never get tired of watching a soccer game! The pictures are great! Congrats Matthew!!