Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today...

Outside My Window… leaves blowing in the trees and birds chirping

I am thinking… that it was so nice that the rain held off today until AFTER the Easter egg hunt.

I am thankful for… our Risen Savior!

From the kitchen… lots of colored Easter eggs

I am wearing… a green t-shirt with my favorite pajama pants

I am creating… writing

I am going… to finish up the laundry tonight

I am reading… A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book the Third, The Wide Window

I am hoping… it's a sunshiny day tomorrow

I am hearing… Matthew & Jacob playing with their Easter goodies upstairs on the table

Around the house… the kitchen is clean, thinking of finishing up the laundry, wanting to do MORE decluttering

One of my favorite things… my grey sweatpants

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: meeting tomorrow night at church, soccer practices, don't really know what else since I've not looked at my calendar yet


Happy Easter!

0 comments: