Monday, February 02, 2009

Random Thoughts...

1. Check out www.stevehaskamp.blogspot.com ... this is my sister, Elizabeth's, brother-in-law who is an artist. He has done some awesome work and has prints available on etsy for purchase. Fun stuff.

2. I was "snubbed" by someone today whom I thought was a good friend. It made me kind of sad and it was totally unexpected and kind of caught me off guard. I just wanted to say thanks to all of my true friends...I value your friendship and I am thanking God for all of you today.

3. We had an absolute blast last night at a Superbowl party...we're not big football fans but I think we easily could be (well, I'm thinking it was probably just the fabulous company that we were surrounded by!)

That's about it.

1 comments:

Elizabeth in MO said...

Thanks for the plug for Steve! He does awesome work and has great pics on Etsy. Super Bowl parties are great - for the food and friends! Have a great day!