Tuesday, February 10, 2009


I'm supposed to be cleaning. I guess I'm just taking a little computer break. Jacob is at a friend's house playing Star Wars and I'm sure just having a blast! When Layton's mom called this morning to see if Jacob could come over, Jacob just said, "I just can't believe that this day is finally here, Mom!" And he just kept saying, "I can't wait to tell Matthew!"

It was a day of basketball games on Saturday...Matthew had one in the morning and then Zachary, our nephew, had one in the afternoon. Both teams won. Later that evening Zachary was picked for an all-star team and they'll play again this Saturday. Way to go, Zachary!

Sunday we went to church at St. Paul because we had a Cub Scout banquet to go to right at 12:00. It was a pot-luck luncheon and then the scouts were recognized for what they had done so far this year. Matthew, and several others, got to throw pies in their leader's faces for filling up their popcorn sheets with orders. That was a blast...there's a photo for you to see! Matthew also got his money for selling popcorn...$60! He was so excited...he had been planning to buy himself a new Star Wars figure...and then he decided he would buy Jacob one as well. We were proud of him for that! He also bought a backpack for his DS...he put some in savings, and he took out some for Chapel this week at school. Thanks to all of you that ordered popcorn!



We have parent-teacher conferences today and Valentine parties later this week. Hope you're enjoying the warmer weather.

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Awesome post!! I love the pictures Bekcy!! The pie in the face is too cute! I think my neighbor Devon is in your pack, his parents were saying he did the same thing! Hope you are doing well!!