Monday, January 16, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Tagged by the Crazy Cropper!

I was tagged by Amy, so here goes:

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:

1. Cashier @ Burger King in Cape Girardeau
2. Student Worker in Personnel at Southeast Missouri State (4 1/2 years)
3. Bank Teller @ Bank of America
4. Staff Accountant @ Southeast Missouri Hospital (just shy of 10 years)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

1. You've Got Mail
2. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
3. Pretty Women
4. Sweet Home Alabama

4 Places You Have Lived:

1. Friedheim, MO
2. On Campus @ Southeast Missouri State (Towers-1 year)
3. Cape Girardeau, MO
4. Jackson, MO

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:

1. Who Wants to be a Millionaire
2. Rachel Ray's cooking show
3. Little House on the Prairie
4. The Andy Griffith Show

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:

1. Germany in 1985
2. Cruise in 1998 (Ocho Rios, Jamaica/Grand Caymens
3. Walt Disney World in 2003
4. Walt Disney World in 2006!

4 websites you visit daily:

1. Crazy Croppers
2. Various other scrapbook websites
3. Amy's blog
4. Other blogs

4 of your favorite foods:

1. my Mom's German pancakes
2. Salmon
3. taco soup
4. my Mom's cooking!

4 places you would rather be right now:

1. I'm pretty content right now - we're all here getting ready to watch the new Dora The Explorer DVD!
2. Cruise Ship off the west coast
3. A Dude Ranch (we'll be heading to one as soon as the boys get older!)
4. Mall of America

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:

I don't know that ANYONE reads my blog...I'm not tagging anyone!!

Becky

0 comments: