Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weekend! We have so far. Last night Rob & I took the boys to the rodeo at the Show Me Center in Cape. What a blast - Matthew & Jacob both LOVED it! It wasn't over until about 10:30...way past the boys' bedtimes...but, they just kept talking about it the whole way home. We might have to make this an annual tradition! The last time that Rob & I had went as when one of the bulls jumped over the gates and in to the sections where people sat...it was crazy! Thank goodness that didn't happen again.

Tonight my MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) from church sponsored a MOPS & POPS night. Free childcare while all the adults played Bunco. We had about 12 couples show up and it was SO much fun. Rob had the most wins! He had a great time playing - I've told him how I can't miss my monthly Bunco night - now I think he understands!

Came home and put the boys to bed. Rob started playing a video game and I started on a Soduko (sp??) puzzle. Once you get past the initial aggravation of getting one done...they're a blast to do. And, you get hooked so easily! I worked on my first one for days...then, when my sister, Magdalene, was over the other night I had her look at it. She completed it in probably 10-15 minutes. I thought...if she can do it, I can do it! (ha ha!!) So, I picked the book back up today and started working on it...I think I've got the hang of it now! And, believe me, you DO get hooked! I just finished one and it is almost midnight! Better get some shut-eye! Good Night!

0 comments: