Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ten Kindnesses Shown to me this week.

I've been tagged by my friend, Amy, to do this little poll listing 10 kindnesses that you received this week:

1) My sister, Magdalene, agreed to pick up the rest of my stuff from the Little Lamb's Sale on Saturday while I was away enjoying myself in St. Louis.

2) My father-in-law called and asked us if we wanted any green beans from their garden - we had just about used all the canned ones that we had.

3) My two good friends, Linda & Julie, helped me so much on Saturday picking out a dress for my brother's wedding in Atlanta.

4) My mom agreed to sew (for the second time) a pillow case for Jacob's pillow to be taken on our trip. She had already made one for Matthew when he started pre-school.

5) A lady from church offered to stop by my house, so I didn't have to get out with 2 kids, and pick up my money for the Beth Moore conference in October.

6) The lady that always makes our birthday cakes, Theresa, agreed to make Jacob's cake...even though I just called her on Tuesday evening...and the party is on Saturday.

7) Our two sweet little boys made an "I Love You, Mommy" picture that was hanging on the door for me when I got home from my trip to St. Louis.

8) My sweet husband, Rob, took care of our boys Friday evening & all day Saturday, without complaint, and no question of when was I coming home, so I could enjoy some time away.

9) My dad agreed to pick Matthew up from pre-school on the Friday's that I have MOPS...just so that I can stay for the whole meeting.

10) A mentor of mine from church helped me in finding some Biblical info that I was needing.

I don't really read too many blogs...so, I challenge all of my readers to do this. It does really make you feel blessed! Have a great day!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Who are these people that keep posting on my blog??