Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Fun Little Quiz!

Here's a short little T/F quiz that I read on another blog. You can respond with your own answers if you like!

1. I'm at my best in the early morning. FALSE - I'm not much of a morning person...but, I'd love to be!

2. I start each day with a healthy breakfast. TRUE - Usually a bowl of cereal & a banana, plus my Fortiflax (supposed to be getting my bad cholesterol down)!

3. I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. TRUE - now that I have some prescribed sleeping medication I am doing better!

4. I enjoy my job. TRUE - I LOVE staying home with our boys.

5. I get along with most everyone. TRUE - I really do get along with most everyone. I don't have many CLOSE friends, but I have many friends!

6. I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year. TRUE - I plan on watching Survivor and I'm gonna try a couple of new series (don't have much time in the evening to watch - I'd rather spend time with Rob & the boys!)

7. I make sure I take some time for myself every day. TRUE - usually on the computer or watching a game show on tv - or reading.

0 comments: