Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday, June 13th

Hello Everyone!

We hope this note finds you all healthy and enjoying the summer!

We've set up this "blog" (I just learned about this the other day at a crop and was quite excited to set one up - then another friend of mine sent me hers - and, I just had to try!) to keep in touch with all of our friends & family and to let you know what's going on in our family!

While Rob was hard at work today, I took Matthew & Jacob to the library. Jacob doesn't quite know the meaning of "be quiet" yet, so, needless to say, our trip to the library was cut short. We did manage to pick out a few books & a couple of videos.

Rob came home for lunch so we managed to be home in time to spend a bit of time with him. After he went back to work, I took the boys to the pool. It was beautiful...nice and hot and full of sunshine...until, the dark, dark clouds set in. That little outing was cut short too! We managed to stay until 2:30 - then the lightning started...we went home!

That's been our day - Jacob is now sleeping. Rob picked Matthew up to go rake some wet hay. I've got a bit of quiet time!

Please check back often - I'm going to try and keep this thing current!

Hope all is well!
Rob, Becky, Matthew & Jacob

0 comments: