Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Few Things About Me That You Might Not Know!

A Few Things About Me... (taken from someone else's blogsite!)

10 things about me:

1. I Love spending time with Rob and our boys.
2. I'm currently in the process of making plans to re-do parts of our house!
3. My favorite color is sage green.
4. I love to watch game shows.
5. I love to read books & magazines.
6. I love to scrapbook.
7. I would LOVE to build a log cabin (or just a nice big cozy house) on our farm someday.
8. I love to do laundry.
9. I love to e-mail & surf the web.
10. I love to watch movies.

5 favorite foods:

1. Chinese-especially sweet & sour chicken
2. Mexican-especially #17 from El Torero's!
3. Pizza-any kind.
4. Pot roast.
5. My mom's cooking!

5 things I do daily:

1. check email
2. shower
3. pray
4. take care of our boys
5. water flowers (so far so good this summer!)

4 shows I watch:
1. Who Wants to be a Millionaire (reruns)
2. Mission Organization
3. Clean Sweep
4. Lingo

1 comments:

Amy said...

Yay, Becky! You posted again! -Amy