Sunday, June 24, 2007

{June 24, 2007}


2nd Post in 3 days...I'm on a roll!

This is a photo of the small "river" in our back yard this evening after the huge amount of rain that we got. This is typical of our normally 3-5 inch stream that the boys love to play around...
a huge rainstorm and it tends to look like a river!

Yesterday (Saturday) started off with a bang. In my mind I had Matthew's t-ball game at noon...well, we got there and we noticed that the teams that were practicing were NOT Matthew's team. Soon realized, after actually LOOKING at my calendar, that Matthew's game had been at 9:00 am. We had missed it! Matthew wasn't TOO disappointed...Rob ended up taking Matthew & Jacob wading in the creek out at the farm to find little fish & crawdads for Rob to take later in the day for his fishing trip on the river. While they were out having fun I decided to drop in at the scrapbook store and shop a little bit!

Matthew had his best friend over to spend the night Saturday night...the three of them (including Jacob) had fun swimming, playing with sticks outside, building legos & playing plug-in-play games. Finally had them in bed by 9:30...asleep by 10:30. I think they had a great time.

Hope I don't bore you (whoever is reading this!) with boring details but I'm also using this blog as a help to me when I scrapbook and try to journal what's been going on in pictures!

Have a great Monday!

1 comments:

The Fishers said...

Hi Becky!
I enjoyed checking out your blog! How fun! Maybe I should do one of these now that I have a friend taht knows how!! :)

-Heather