Tuesday, October 25, 2005

And the Leaves Keep Falling....

Well, as of last week, we had kept up with our ever-falling leaves in the front yard. This week, whole other story. Our front yard is once again covered in leaves...and there's plenty left to fall. Oh, well - it's beautiful outside and the raking gives me a bit of exercise!

The weekend's been busy...but fun. Rob had minor outpatient surgery on Friday so he pretty much stayed off his feet for the entire weekend...doctor's orders. I took Matthew & Jacob to a birthday party Friday evening, a fall festival on Saturday, and a Halloween party on Saturday evening. We had so much fun - the boys had their faces painted, we carved pumpkins, jumped in a jump-a-thon, had a pumpkin hunt, and had so much yummy, yummy food.

Cleaned out most of the garage on Monday morning - the boys LOVED playing in the garage with their tractors, bikes & tricycles. We painted the floor of our garage this past summer so it is really nice out there - the boys can play and have fun even when it's cold outside. We also have a little heater out there so it's not too bad, temperature-wise. They played out there this morning for about 2 hours - I just cleaned up in the kitchen and read my book.

Speaking of books, right now I'm reading James Patterson's "Lifeguard" - I just can't put it down. Plus, it's only a one-weeker at the library so I don't have very long to finish it. I haven't read a book like that in a long time (kind of like a CSI-Miami type book) - it's really, really good. Hope to finish it tonight.

Hope you, my readers, have an AWESOME week!
Happy Fall!
Becky

0 comments: